AboutC & M Backflow Testing & Repair is licensed and listed to provide services in the Greater Sacramento Region, Our coverage area is, but not limited to : Placer, Sacramento, and Yolo counties, City of Davis, City of West Sacramento, and the City of Woodland.
Our Technicians have over 30 years of combined education, knowledge, and working experience in Industrial, Institutional, Commercial, and Municipal piping applications. He is AWWA Certified as a cross-Connection Control Specialist, and Backflow Prevention Assembly Tester.
Mitch Prather is the President of C & M Backflow Testing & Repair.
We are committed to keep our customers completely satisfied by being fully licensed and insured.
Mitch Prather- President
- Certified Water Distribution Operator Grade D4, and Water Treatment Plant Operator Grade T2 by State of California Department of Public Health
- CA-NV AWWA Backflow Prevention / Cross-Connection Administrator of Northern California
- Certified Proctor Trainer for CA/NV AWWA Backflow Prevention Assembly Tester
- Certified as a Cross-Connection Control Specialist, Backflow Prevention Assembly General Tester, and Water Distribution Operator Grade 3 by the American Water Works Association
- Board of Director for Northern CA Backflow Prevention Association
- Competent at reading and drafting blueprints,skilled in training and supervising others,dependable and self-motivated,and believes in the highest level of customer service.
- University of Southern California: Cross-Connection Control Program Specialist
- American Water Works Association: Backflow Prevention Assembly General Tester and Proctor Training
- California State University of Sacramento: Kerri Water programs. Water treatment Plant Operator. Water Distribution System Operation and Maintenance. Operation and Maintenance of Waste Water Collection Systems.
- Flour Corporation: Pipe Design Drafting and Blue Print Training (122 hours)
- American Petroleum Institute: API Training (100 hours)
- American Water Works Association: